Who are experienced volunteers?
Specialists and professionals who have extensive knowledge and experience in their fields, who wish to strengthen their humanitarian footprint and make a lasting impact on their communities.
Experienced volunteers may sometimes be reluctant to volunteer in non-profits for many reasons, including:
- The impression that that are too busy to allocate enough time for the cause
- They do not fully understand what exactly the role they can play.
Non-profits usually fail to address them properly with clear messages.
Achieving great goals, such as protecting tens of thousands of children, requires the collective effort and knowledge of experienced volunteers, along with the energy and passion of young enthusiasts.
How does the Experienced Volunteer program work?
- Hurras recognizes the time and preoccupation considerations of experienced volunteers. For this reason, we offer flexible programs and tasks to suit their time and working conditions.
- The number of children in need of protection in Syria is enormous and therefore requires broad social support from all members of society, particularly influential groups of specialists, intellectuals, officials, artists and decision makers.
- Hurras volunteers have the opportunity to employ their expertise in a humanitarian environment that has made a tangible impact on the lives of tens of thousands of Syrian children.
- Volunteers will benefit from the resources and relationships developed by Hurras network with international human rights organizations, partners and decision makers.